Authentic Australian Labradoodles
Barksdale Labradoodles only sells Australian Multi-Generation Labradoodles. Many years of selective breeding genealogy has led to the development of this wonderful line of “Designer” dogs. This selective genealogy has led to the development and consistency of their wonderful coats and super temperament.
Cost of a “Verified” Barksdale Australian Labradoodle
The Price of Barksdale “Partner” puppies are as follows:
- Miniature Red, Caramel, or Apricot are priced at $3,250.00.
- All other sizes and colors are priced at $2,950.00.
The purchase price of a “Barksdale” Authentic Australian Labradoodle includes:
- “BARKSDALE” Medical & Kennel Protocol is Veterinary supervised.
- Barksdale’s Spay or Neuter Contract.
- Age appropriate inoculations and health records.
- Health care professionally performed or supervised by our team of Veterinarians.
- Veterinarian examination.
- Permanent BK ID.
- International Registrable Micro – Chip.
- Temperament testing.
- Starter supply of LIFE’S ABUNDANCE All Stage Grain Free Food.
- Barksdale’s Contract and 2 Year Health Warranty.
- ALAA “Official” Pedigree.
- A lifetime of support from Barksdale Labradoodle’s pertaining to questions you might have regarding your “Barksdale Authentic Australian Labradoodle.
- Two toys and a “Barksdale” Blanket.
- Barksdale Collar.
- A “Barksdale” Tervis Tumbler.
* The price of standard air shipping is not included with the adoption of a Barksdale Australian Labradoodle Puppy. The additional shipping charge usually runs $500.00 and includes air shipping crate, bedding, health certificate, climate acclimation certificate, destination charges, etc. The shipping fee is due prior to shipping of your Australian Labradoodle puppy.
From June 15 to September 15 standard air shipping is not available due to Temperature Factors! Barksdale does offer Concierge Transportation Service – a quote for this service is available upon request.
** Mississippi State residents pay (7%) sales tax which is included in the total price of $2,950.00.
Health Testing of Barksdale Breeding Stock
A Doodle puppy is usually a decade plus investment of time and emotion in your life. “All Dogs Are Pets – Labradoodles Are Family.” Health testing of Barksdale breeding stock is extensive and of the utmost importance to assure that our Doodle puppies have the best genetic opportunity of a healthy life. We are proud to be a recommended Australian Labradoodle Breeder with www.goldendoodles.com and a Gold Paw Breeder with the International Australian Labradoodle Association dba ALAA www.ilainc.com
We test our Barksdale breeding stock for the following:
- Hips OFA or PennHIP.
- Elbows OFA.
- Eyes (CAER) OFA Certified.
- Paw Print Genetics DNA Profile.
- Heart – tested and certified by OFA.
- Thyroid Test Certified by OFA
- Paw Print Genetics Canine Genetics Health Certificate:
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Exercised-Induced Collapse
- Hereditary Nasal Parakeratosis
- Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Cone-Rod Dystrophy4
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, progressive Rod-Cone
- Von Willebrand Disease I
- Paw Print Genetics Trait Certificate:
- B & E Locus
- IC Locus (Improper Coat/Furnishings).