Authentic Australian Labradoodles
Barksdale Labradoodles only sells Australian Multi-Generation Labradoodles. Many years of selective breeding genealogy has led to the development of this wonderful line of “Designer” dogs. This selective genealogy has led to the development and consistency of their wonderful coats and super temperament.
Cost of a Barksdale Labradoodle
Barksdale Labradoodle “Companion” puppies are $2,950.00* **. The purchase price of a “Barksdale” Authentic Australian Labradoodle includes:
- “BARKSDALE” Medical & Kennel Protocol is Veterinary supervised.
- Barksdale’s Spay or Neuter Contract.
- Age appropriate inoculations and health records.
- Health care professionally performed or supervised by our team of Veterinarians.
- Veterinarian examination.
- Registered Tattoo.
- International Registrable Micro – Chip.
- Temperament testing.
- Starter supply of LIFE’S ABUNDANCE All Stage Grain Free Food.
- Barksdale’s Contract and 2 Year Health Warranty.
- ALAA “Official” Pedigree.
- A lifetime of support from Barksdale Labradoodle’s pertaining to questions you might have regarding your “Barksdale Authentic Australian Labradoodle.
- Two toys and a “Barksdale” Blanket.
- Barksdale Collar.
- A “Barksdale” Tervis Tumbler.
* The price of shipping is not included with the adoption of a Barksdale Australian Labradoodle Puppy.The additional shipping charge usually runs $500.00 and includes air shipping crate, bedding, health certificate, climate acclimation certificate, destination charges, etc. The shipping fee is due prior to shipping of your Australian Labradoodle puppy.
* Submit an application fee (Pay by Credit Card, PayPal or Check) and email puppy application (PDF). Payments are non-refundable.
** Mississippi State residents pay (7%) sales tax (Effective 15 April 2018)
Health Testing of Barksdale Breeding Stock
A Doodle puppy is usually a decade plus investment of time and emotion in your life. “All Dogs Are Pets – Labradoodles Are Family.” Health testing of Barksdale breeding stock is extensive and of the utmost importance to assure that our Doodle puppies have the best genetic opportunity of a healthy life. We are proud to be a recommended Australian Labradoodle Breeder with www.goldendoodles.com and a Silver Paw Breeder with the Australian International Labradoodle Association www.ilianc.com.
We test our Barksdale breeding stock for the following:
- Hips OFA or PennHIP.
- Elbows OFA.
- Eyes (CAER) performed every 18 months.
- DNA Markers.
- Heart – tested and certified by OFA.
- Von Willebrands disease (vWd) DNA.
- Yearly detailed complete CBC (physical health exam) including Thyroid test.
- Prcd Mutation Test for PRA (Progressive Retinal Atropy)